Cheat Codes at the Brit Awards Credit: Courtesy of TNS

For its annual Big Spring Concert, the Ohio Union Activities Board announced that electronic-music DJ trio Cheat Codes and Grammy-award winning hip-hop artist Jay Rock will be headlining the concert at Coffey Road Park on April 12.

OUAB is Ohio State’s student-run programming organization that provides a diverse array of educational, entertaining and thought-provoking events for the students and faculty.

Officially titled “Springfest,” the concert will also have inflatables, food trucks and more, according to OUAB.

In past years, OUAB has been known to bring renowned acts across multiple genres to campus for their fall and spring semester concerts such as Miguel, DVSN, Rae Sremmurd, Zedd, Big Sean, Young the Giant, Ke$ha, Amine and more.

“We strive to hit different genres each year and appeal to as many students as possible,” said Danielle Diersing, OUAB president.

Cheat Codes a Los Angeles-based DJ trio known for popular songs like “Home,” “Ferrari,” “Only You” and “No Promises” with pop singer Demi Lovato.

Jay Rock will perform at the 2019 Big Spring Concert. Credit: Courtesy of TNS

Jay Rock is an acclaimed Los Angeles-based rapper who just won his first Grammy award in February for “Best Rap Performance” for his song “King’s Dead,” which features Kendrick Lamar, Future and James Blake. Rock is also known for popular songs like “Wow Freestyle,” “WIN” and “OSOM.”  

Tickets will be available beginning Monday April 1 for pickup at the Ohio Union from 8 a.m. to midnight. Tickets and a valid BuckID are required for entry, and students are allowed two tickets per valid BuckID. All tickets are general admission.