Home » A+E » Reel Talk: Russian Doll Review

Reel Talk: Russian Doll Review

Video produced and edited by: Katie Hamilton

Kevin Keaton and Lily McMorrow discuss their views on Netflix’s latest original series “Russian Doll.” The comedy drama stars Emmy-nominated actress Natasha Lyonne as Nadia, a young woman who finds herself in a mysterious loop as she repeatedly attends the same event and dies at the end of the night each time. Is this series another great Netflix production or does it fail to impress with its “all-too-familiar” plot? Find out in Reel Talk’s review!

One comment

1. I stumbled upon this review after watching the series and I just have a few things to say….for starters Lily, you need to not let this jerk tell you what not to like about anything. I almost spit out a mouthful of soda I was drinking when you said that. Find your voice and speak over this boy please.
    Listening to your review it was clear that you both really just don’t have the personal history to be offering up opinions on complex and meaningful expressions of the human experience.
    Kevin, for you to say that the plot is too similar to “Groudhogs Day” is absurd and it’s just a superficial and juvenile comparison.
    Alan and Nadia’s characters are both wonderfully developed and you should watch episode 7 again to find some truly profound dialogues that if u had a few years of real life under your belt might change your life. “A life is a hard thing to change”
    Don’t take this platform for granted and never forget that your short lives don’t always give you the authority to offer opinions on pieces of art you don’t fully understand.