An incident of criminal damaging was reported to the Columbus Division of Police as having occurred at 1:15 a.m. April 1 at a building on Indianola Avenue near East Norwich Avenue. According to the online police log, unknown person(s) entered a food trailer by force and damaged $1,001 in property, which was the door to the trailer.

A motor vehicle theft was reported to the Columbus Police as having occurred at 6:55 a.m. April 1 on East 15th Avenue near North Fourth Street. According to the online police log, the victim said her car was stolen while she was warming up her vehicle. Approximately $13,620 of property was stolen, including the car, backpack, laptop and wallet.

An assault was reported to University Police as having occurred between 1:25 and 1:35 a.m. April 2 at Ohio State Main Hospital.

A rape was reported to the Columbus Police as having occurred at midnight on April 2 in the 43rd police cruiser district. The 43rd district runs east to west from the Olentangy River to North Star Road, and north to south from West Lane Avenue to West Third Avenue (Crime not depicted on map).

An incident of criminal damaging was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred between noon March 30 and 1:30 p.m. Wednesday on East Norwich Avenue near North Pearl Street. According to the online police log, unknown suspect(s) dented and scratched the driver side door of the victim’s vehicle.

An incident of extortion — exposing matter subjecting a person to hatred, contempt, ridicule, etc. — was reported to University Police as having occurred between 5:10 and 6:39 p.m. Wednesday at Park-Stradley Hall.

An assault was reported to University Police as having occurred at 10:43 p.m. on Thursday at Smith-Steeb Hall.

An incident of criminal trespassing was reported to University Police as having occurred at 9:56 p.m. Friday at the Ohio Union.

A felony theft was reported to the Columbus Police as having occurred at 1 a.m. Saturday on East 16th Street near North Fourth Street. According to the online police log, an unknown suspect entered the victim’s unlocked vehicle and stole $1,000 of cash the victim planned to use for rent. The police log also stated the victim said that “this has been a problem in the area for the past several years.”