Ohio Stadium. Credit: Jack Westerheide | Former Managing Editor for Design

DJs, grab-and-go snacks and bottomless sodas. All will be part of Ohio State football game days in 2019.

The Buckeyes are rolling out several new features in the Horseshoe, in an effort to improve fan experience, per a university press release.

Most relevant to fans arriving at games are the updates on roadways and parking. Cannon Drive is open again, but issues may arise for drivers entering from SR-315 North, as there will be roadway restrictions.

Game days offer several new changes to fan atmosphere once they’ve arrived. Soda will be served exclusively in souvenir cups, with bottomless refills at A-Deck stations and with vendors. Nine new grab-and-go beverage and snack stands have also been added, “similar to banks of refrigerators like in a convenience store,” per the release.

A field-level DJ will play popular music both pregame and postgame.

The official stadium capacity will be 102,780, and includes a new premium seating area called the Loge Club in the northwest corner of B-Deck. Fans in that area can enjoy free food and non-alcoholic beverages, in-seat service, their own private entrance and heating and cooling.

The official Ohio State Buckeyes app now offers unique experiences available for purchase, including personal messages on the video board, pictures on the field and stadium tours.

These changes come in addition to the new mobile student ticket policy, which brings student tickets entirely online for mobile devices, and the addition of stadium WiFi, both announced earlier in August.

All new features are available for Ohio State’s season opener against Florida Atlantic Aug. 31.