An incident of motor vehicle theft was reported to the Columbus Division of Police as having occurred between 2:30 p.m. Sept. 17 and 2:30 p.m. Sept. 22 on Summit Street near Sixth Avenue. According to the online police log, the victim went out of town and returned home to find the vehicle missing. 

An incident of motor vehicle theft was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred at 2:30 a.m. Wednesday on East Maynard Avenue near North Fourth Street. According to the online police log, the victim’s vehicle and $500 in cash was stolen.

A theft was reported to University Police as having occurred between midnight and 11:59 p.m. Wednesday at Lawrence Tower. 

An assault was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred at 12:25 a.m. Thursday on 13th Avenue near North High Street. According to the online police log, the suspect approached the two victims and struck both victims across the face with a closed fist, then took the cellphone of one of the victims and smashed it on the ground.

An incident of public indecency was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred between 7:15 and 7:32 p.m. Friday on East 18th Avenue near Pearl Street. According to the online police log, an unknown male suspect stood near the listed location and exposed himself to the complainants.

A rape was reported to University Police as having occurred at 10 p.m. Saturday at an unknown location. 

A robbery was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred at 11:40 p.m. Saturday on North High Street outside of Bullwinkles. According to the online police log, the suspects walked up to the victim and began recording the victim, demanding $10. The victim complied and the subjects fled.

An incident of unlawful restraint and domestic violence was reported to University Police as having occurred at 2:58 a.m. Sunday at the 12th Avenue Garage.