An incident of motor vehicle theft was reported to Columbus Division of Police as having occurred between 4 and 9 a.m. Sept. 2 on Frambes Avenue near Tuller Street. According to the online police log, an unknown suspect or suspects entered the victim’s vehicle through unknown means and stole $3,050 in property, including a laptop, cellphone and battery pack.

An incident of motor vehicle theft was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred between 5 p.m. Sept. 3 and 1 p.m. Sept. 4 on West Northwood Avenue near Neil Avenue. According to the online police log, an unknown suspect or suspects took the victim’s motorcycle that was parked in the rear of the listed location.

A burglary was reported to University Police as having occurred at 8 p.m. Friday at Park-Stradley Hall. The items stolen were not listed.

A rape was reported to University Police as having occurred between 2 a.m. and 4:48 p.m. Saturday at Nosker House.

An assault was reported to the Columbus Police as having occurred at 2:15 p.m. Saturday on Summit Street near East Sixth Street. According to the online police log, the victim was walking along the street and the suspect engaged the victim and punched the victim in the eye, causing the victim to mace the suspect. The suspect continued assaulting the victim until the witness called 911. The victim is in stable condition.

An assault was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred at 2:15 a.m. Saturday on North High Street near East 14th Avenue. According to the online police log, a verbal fight escalated to a physical altercation when the victim was struck multiple times by two suspects.

An assault was reported to University Police as having occurred at 1:24 a.m. Sunday on Frambes Avenue and North High Street.

An assault was reported to University Police as having occurred between 2:15 and 2:45 a.m. Sunday at Stradley Hall.

A burglary was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred between 2 and 7 a.m. Monday on Summit Street near Wyandotte Avenue. According to the online police log, an unknown suspect entered through an open window and stole $2,160 in property, including a laptop, video game accessories and car keys, and a vehicle valued at $5,000.

An assault was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred at 2:25 a.m Monday on North High Street near East 12th Avenue. According to the online police log, the suspect punched a police officer in the face.