A burglary was reported to the Columbus Division of Police as having occurred between 11:30 p.m. Oct. 12 and 9:15 a.m. Oct. 13 on Indiana Avenue near East Oakland Avenue. According to the online police log, an unknown suspect or suspects used the unlocked back door to enter the victims’ home and took $1,100 worth of property, including a television, a laptop and a Wii gaming system.

A theft was reported to University Police as having occurred between 8:25 and 8:27 p.m. Oct. 14 at Morrill Tower.

An assault was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred at 1:20 a.m. Thursday on West Fifth Avenue near High Street. According to the online police log, the suspect struck the victim’s vehicle with a shovel and raised the shovel at the victim, prompting the victim to mace the suspect. The suspect then hit the victim in the face with the shovel.

A motor vehicle theft was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred at 5 a.m. Thursday on East Hudson Street near Indianola Avenue. According to the online police log, the suspect stole the victim’s vehicle from the listed location.

A felony theft was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred between 10 a.m. Thursday and 8:45 a.m. Friday on Iuka Avenue near Woodruff Avenue. According to the online police log, $1,670 of property was stolen from the victim’s bedroom, including an iPad Pro, Apple earbuds and $300 in cash.

A burglary was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred between 11 p.m. Thursday and 1:50 a.m. Friday on 18th Avenue near Summit Street. According to the online police log, $2,162 of property was stolen, including a laptop, headphones, a speaker and a gaming console.
http://www.columbuspolice.org/Reports/PublicReport?caseID=4362812

A robbery was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred at noon Friday at Millions of Milk Tea on High Street near East 18th Avenue. According to the online police log, an unknown suspect entered the place of business and took the change jar, then told the victim, an employee, he would kill her if she called the police.

A theft was reported to University Police as having occurred at 4:42 a.m. Sunday at Bowen House.