The Buckeyes run onto the field before the game against Maryland Nov. 9. Ohio State won 73-14. Credit: Amal Saeed | Photo Editor

Those looking to spend fall Saturdays at Ohio Stadium next year may not face an uptick in ticket price.

A proposal from the Ohio State Athletic Council recommends that season ticket prices stay the same for the 2020 football season, a matter the Board of Trustees will deliberate Thursday and Friday.

Student season tickets would remain $238 — a figure that has not changed since 2013.

Season tickets for reserved seats would be $702, and box seats would come in at $851. Season tickets for faculty and staff would be $659, which is a 20-percent discount from the $823 it would cost to purchase individual tickets for each game.

Ohio State plays Iowa, Rutgers, Nebraska, Indiana and Michigan at home next season, and Bowling Green and Buffalo comprise its first two games of the season as out-of-conference adversaries.

While student tickets remain $34 per game, a reserved seat for Buffalo would cost $63, and a Michigan seat would run $220.

Tickets for Iowa and Nebraska are the next most expensive at $150 apiece, while Indiana, Rutgers and Bowling Green are proposed to be $90, $80 and $70, respectively, for individually reserved seats.

A Lantern analysis in September found that more than 6,500 fewer season student ticket packages were sold for the 2019 season than in 2018, while nonstudent season tickets dropped 4.3 percent.