An assault was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred at 2:30 a.m. Wednesday at 4th Street Bar and Grill. According to the online police log, the victim said she was assaulted by a group of suspects.

A theft from a motor vehicle was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred between 7 and 8 p.m. Wednesday on East Third Avenue and North High Street. According to the online police report, an unknown suspect smashed the rear window of the victim’s car and stole $2,000 of property, including a laptop and briefcase.

A motor vehicle theft was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred at 10:04 p.m. Wednesday on North High Street near East Eighth Avenue. According to the online police log, the victim parked his car with his keys inside the vehicle and unknown suspects took the vehicle.

A felony assault was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred between midnight and 12:05 a.m. Thursday at the intersection of Grandview Avenue and West Third Avenue. According to the online police log, two victims were shot by unknown suspects. Both victims were in critical condition. Columbus Police Crime Search Unit investigated the area and found shell casings.

An assault was reported to University Police as having occurred between midnight and 1 a.m. Thursday at the Wexner Medical Center at Ohio State.

A robbery was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred at 2:30 a.m. Thursday on East Norwich Avenue and North Fourth Street. According to the online police log, the victim was attempting to complete a delivery when two unknown suspects presented a gun while the victim was still in his car. The victim was able to drive away from the suspects.

A motor vehicle theft was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred between 2:30 and 2:40 a.m. Friday on East Patterson Avenue near North High Street. According to the online police log, the victim’s vehicle was stolen from its parked location.

A motor vehicle theft was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred between 8 a.m. and noon Sunday on East 17th Avenue Avenue near Summit Street. According to the online police log, the victim returned to find his car missing.

An assault was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred at 8:06 p.m. Sunday on North High Street near East Lane Avenue. According to the online police log, the suspect asked the victim if he called the Row One van—a service that transports intoxicated people to safety and shelter. The victim said yes, and the suspect punched him and knocked out several teeth.