a

Former Ohio State redshirt junior safety Jahsen Wint and junior cornerback Amir Riep were arrested on charges of rape and kidnapping  Feb. 11. Credit: Courtesy of the Franklin County Sheriff’s Department

Former Ohio State football players Amir Riep and Jahsen Wint were each indicted by a Franklin County Grand Jury on two counts of rape and one count of kidnapping Friday.

Franklin County prosecutor Ron O’Brien said the alleged victim watched a movie with Riep and Wint before the rape occurred in a statement.

“If convicted on these charges, both men face a maximum consecutive term of 33 years of incarceration as well as registration as sex offenders,” O’Brien said in the statement.

According to an affidavit filed by Columbus Police, the incident is alleged to have occurred Feb. 4, when a 19-year-old woman began to engage in consensual sex with Riep before moving away and stating she did not want to continue.

According to the complaint, Riep forced the victim onto her hands and knees and raped her. Riep then held her in place while Wint forced oral penetration, according to the affidavit.

The affidavit said Riep recorded a video of the woman and told her to say it was consensual while she was crying and he laughed at her. The statement said Riep then drove the victim back to her residence.

Riep and Wint were arrested Feb. 11 and dismissed from the Ohio State football program the following day.

Bond was set at $100,000 for Riep and $75,000 for Wint by judge Cynthia Ebner at Franklin County Municipal Court Feb. 13 under the condition that neither co-defendant contact each other or the victim, or post on social media about the case.

Arraignment is scheduled for March 6 at 1:30 p.m. at the Franklin County Court of Common Pleas.