A motor vehicle theft was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred between 11 p.m. Feb. 2 and 3 p.m. Feb. 3 on Summit Street near East Ninth Avenue. According to the online police log, the complainant parked his vehicle overnight it was missing when he returned.

An assault was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred at 8 a.m. Feb. 4 on East 14th Avenue near North Fourth Street. According to the online police log, the victim flagged down an officer and stated that the suspect slapped her across the face and took her cellphone.

A rape was reported to University Police as having occurred at 3 p.m. Feb. 4 at East Hospital.

A felony assault was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred at 7:40 p.m. Thursday on East Long Street. According to the online police log, the victim approached the witness on East Eighth Avenue near Summit Street and said he was stabbed on East Long Street. The assault squad was contacted, and the victim was transported to a nearby hospital.

A motor vehicle theft was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred between 2:30 p.m. Thursday and 5:15 p.m. Friday on East 13th Avenue near Indianola Avenue. According to the online police log, the victim’s vehicle was taken from the listed location, and the keys were not with the vehicle. 

A theft was reported to University Police as having occurred between 11 p.m. Wednesday and 7:55 a.m. Thursday at Morrill Tower.

An incident of criminal endangering and theft was reported to University Police as having occurred between 4:45 and 9:30 p.m. Thursday at Taylor Tower.

A burglary was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred at midnight Saturday on East 15th Avenue near Indianola Avenue. According to the online police log, an unknown suspect(s) forced entry by breaking the door and stole $1,370 of property, including a laptop and Apple accessories.

An assault was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred between 2:30 and 8 a.m. Saturday on East 14th Avenue near North Fourth Street. According to the online police log, the suspect struck the two victims in their faces and hit them with glass bottles. The suspect stated that she threw glass bottles at a wall but not at the victims.