A robbery was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred at 3:57 p.m. Feb. 25 at Key Bank on North High Street near East 12th Avenue. According to the online police log, the suspect presented a note to the complainant and displayed a knife. The complainant complied with the note, and the suspect took $1,200 and fled.

A theft from a motor vehicle was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred between 4:20 and 4:40 p.m. Feb. 25 on East Hudson Street near Summit Street. According to the online police log, unknown suspect(s) removed $700 in cash from a vehicle.

A robbery was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred at 3:21 a.m. Wednesday on East Hudson Street near Summit Street. According to the online police log, two men told the victim they had a weapon and then took his vehicle. The men were later arrested by Columbus Police. 

A robbery was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred at 8:58 a.m. Friday at Berry Blendz on High Street near East 11th Avenue. According to the online police log, the suspect entered the business and displayed a knife and demanded money. The employee ran to the back of the restaurant and the suspect removed $240 in cash from the register.

An assault was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred at 12:20 a.m. Saturday at The Warehouse, formerly Bullwinkles, on North High Street near East 13th Avenue. According to the online police log, the victim found the suspect inside the bathroom having sexual intercourse with a female patron. The victim escorted the suspect out of the business, and the suspect began fighting and bit the victim two times, drawing blood. The victim denied medical attention.