Home » Submit a Letter

Submit a Letter

To submit a letter to the editor: Send your letter to Sallee Ann Ruibal at ruibal.1@osu.edu with your name, title and an email address that can be published.

1. You have a awsome website!

2. Why does it cost so much to use the parking garage on 12th Ave? Many of the people who use the dentistry and optometry clinics do so because of limited incomes. People visiting other areas of the medical center can get discounts for the parking garage, but not the people visiting those two clinics. It would not be so bad, but apparently that garage must have golden spaces, because I think the parking fees must be higher than any other garage on campus. I understand that those patients are receiving a valuable service, but it is a symbiotic relationship. They provide students with people to learn on. The parking fees could at the very least be reasonable.

3. Please take a stand. Your congressman Bob Gibbs is in a battle to the death with the EPA and salmon. Humans all over the world have destroyed a fish called the salmon and the only place this fish is still living is in Alaska. Currently a mining company called Pebble Mining is in a lawsuit with the EPA to mine gold and copper in Bristol Bay. This battle has been raging since 1985 and Bob Gibb’s involvement is simply his pursuit of illegal payouts that he will receive from the mining company along with Senator Lisa Murkowski from Alaska. This whole Memorial Day weekend a tv channel called PIVOT has been running a documentary called ‘The Breach’ that explains this battle. It is true that there are salmon ‘farms’ in Canada but all of those salmon are diseased and if Pebble Mining is allowed to dig for gold and copper in Bristol Bay they will kill the last of the salmon on the planet. If you are a fisherman or you simply like the taste of salmon or you supplement your diet with Omega 3 (which comes from salmon…not “fish”) please join the people of Alaska in this battle. Simply login to Bristol Bay on the internet and you can read all about this battle. Help the people of Alaska by taking a stand against your congressman Bob Gibbs. Thank you.

4. The American Reinvestment and Recovery Act and the brain initiative are the worst scams ever perpetrated on the American people. Former U. S. Surgeon General Regina Benjamin Warns: Biochips Hazardous to Your Health: Warning, biochips may cause behavioral changes and high suicide rates. State Attorney Generals are to revoke the licenses of doctors and dentists that implant chips in patients. Chip used illegally for GPS, tracking, organized crime, communication and torture. Virginia state police have been implanting citizens without their knowledge and consent for years and they are dying! Check out William and Mary’s site to see the torture enabled by the biochip and the Active Denial System. See Terrorism and Mental Health by Amin Gadit or A Note on Uberveillance by MG & Katina Michael or
    Safeguards in a World of Ambient Intelligence by Springer or Mind Control, Microchip Implants and Cybernetics. Check out the audio spotlight by Holosonics.
    The truth is the biochip works like a sim card. It received pulsed modulated laser beams and millimeter wave which it converts into electromagnetic waves that your brain interprets into digital images and sound. It then takes what your brain sees and hears and converts electromagnetic waves into digital and acoustic waves that a computer translates into audio and video. In other words, it allows law enforcement to see what you see, hear what you hear and communicate directly with your brain.
    “Former Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) director and now Google Executive, Regina E. Dugan, has unveiled a super small, ingestible microchip that we can all be expected to swallow by 2017. “A means of authentication,” she calls it, also called an electronic tattoo, which takes NSA spying to whole new levels. She talks of the ‘mechanical mismatch problem between machines and humans,’ and specifically targets 10 – 20 year olds in her rant about the wonderful qualities of this new technology that can stretch in the human body and still be functional. Hailed as a ‘critical shift for research and medicine,’ these biochips would not only allow full access to insurance companies and government agencies to our pharmaceutical med-taking compliancy (or lack thereof), but also a host of other aspects of our lives which are truly none of their business, and certainly an extension of the removal of our freedoms and rights.” Google News
    The ARRA authorizes payments to the states in an effort to encourage Medicaid
    Providers to adopt and use “certified EHR technology” aka biochips. ARRA will match Medicaid $5 for every $1 a state provides. Hospitals are paid $2 million to create “crisis stabilization wards” (Gitmo’s) where state police torture people – even unto death. They stopped my heart 90 times in 6 hours. Virginia Beach EMT’s were called to the scene. Mary E. Schloendorff, v. The Society of New York Hospital 105 N. E. 92, 93 (N. Y. 1914) Justice Cardozo states, “every human being of adult years and sound mind has a right to determine what shall be done with his own body; and a surgeon who performs an operation without his patient’s consent, commits an assault, for which he is liable in damages. (Pratt v Davis, 224 Ill. 300; Mohr v Williams, 95 Minn. 261.) This case precedent requires police to falsely arrest you or kidnap you and call you a mental health patient in order to force the implant on you.
    You can also be forced to have a biochip if you have an infectious disease – like Eboli or Aids. Coalition of Justice vs the City of Hampton, VA settled a case out of court for $500,000 and removal of the biochip. Torture is punishable by $1,000 per day up to $2 million; Medical battery is worth $2.05 million. If you can find an attorney or judge with integrity. They told my family it was the brain initiative. I checked with the oversight board, and it is not! Mark Warner told me it was research with the Active Denial System by the College of William and Mary, the USAF, and state and local law enforcement. It is called IBEX and it is excruciating. I’ve been tortured for 8 years.

5. Are the GOP and Trump more beholden to the super rich donors than the people they represent? Like on health care.

6. Are the GOP and Trump more beholden to the super rich donors than the people they represent? Like on health care. What would repeal of the Affordable Care Act mean for families?