“Take Me Out”: 2000’s Indie Dance Party, self-proclaimed as the East Coast’s best 2000’s indie music party, is returning to Skully’s Music Diner on Saturday, where DJ Craig Boarman will be spinning the top indie songs from 2000 to 2010.

The Atlanta-based indie dance party has taken place in other major cities like Baltimore, New York City, Philadelphia and many more with a playlist filled with renowned alternative bands like Franz Ferdinand, LCD Soundsystem, The Strokes, The Killers, Gorillaz, M.I.A., MGMT, and more.

“Back then I actually used to DJ that music,” Boarman said. “Now it’s been years, and I said I think it’s time we can bring it back.”   

Boarman said their previous indie dance party in Columbus last August brought 400 people into Skully’s.

“It’s a good night to relive old memories if you were going to shows during that time,” Boarman said. “Or if you weren’t old enough, but you like indie music, it’s a good time to come out and see what you missed back in the day and create new memories.”  

Discounted tickets are available in advance via Brown Paper Tickets. The event is 18 and up and doors open at 9 p.m.