Some might think it’s too soon to release a Christmas album, but for country artist Blake Shelton, it’s the perfect time. His holiday album “Cheers, It’s Christmas” released Tuesday.

If you watch Shelton in his role as a judge on NBC’s “The Voice” it’s likely apparent to you that the country singer is a veteran in the country music industry. And even though the album stayed true to those country roots, it proved Shelton is capable of versatility.

Throughout “Cheers, It’s Christmas,” he collaborated with artists across multiple genres including pop and easy-listening.

Shelton rocks out with his lovely wife, Miranda Lambert on “Jingle Bell Rock” and collaborates with Reba McEntire in a cover of “Oklahoma Christmas.” He sings with Michael Bublé in “Home,” inviting a softer, more modern feel to his country songs, and this was definitely one of the album’s best. Shelton joins forces with “The Voice” contestant Xenia to bring in a completely different sound to “Silver Bells.” Kelly Clarkson lent her talent to “There’s A New Kid In Town,” and he teamed up with his mother, Dorothy Shackleford, on “Time for Me to Come Home.”

Shelton’s voice provided a warm and cozy feel, bringing in memories of Christmas and home.

In making “Cheers, It’s Christmas,” Shelton tried to make a Christmas album for everybody, not just country lovers. And it worked.

Grade: A