Justin Timberlake is bringing sexy back, again.

Justin Timberlake may have released the song “SexyBack” on his 2006 album “FutureSex/Lovesounds,” but now, seven years later, he’s bringing sexy back at a whole new level.

Timberlake released a video on his website Thursday of him walking into a recording studio, putting headphones on and saying, “I’m ready.” When I watched it, I thought I was going to die. At the end of the video, a countdown appears on the screen, which appears to expire on Monday. 

In the video, Timberlake doesn’t say exactly what he is releasing when the countdown expires, but speculation suggests he’s “ready” to release new music.

I can honestly say I have been waiting for this moment for years and I have never been happier than I was when I heard this news.

I probably could have cried a river with tears of joy.

Even with the amount of love I have for JT, you can only listen to two albums so many times over a seven-year period without wanting to beg him for more.

In the past seven years, he has done almost everything but music. He launched a clothing line, appeared on “Saturday Night Live” and starred in films like “The Social Network,” “Friends With Benefits” and “In Time.”

While I believe he can do no wrong it makes me overjoyed to see him come back to what originally made girls fall in love with him – making music.

The only way I would be more excited about Timberlake’s comeback would be if it included the other four members of ‘NSync, the boy band that shot Timberlake to fame in 1995.

I believe I can speak for nearly the entire female population when I say, thank you, Justin. Please don’t ever leave us this long again.

With no shame, at all, I can say I will revert to my 14-year-old, ‘NSync loving, self when his next album comes out.