Yet another top-notch recruit has signed during the off-season to represent the Buckeyes.Except this one will be in the press box.Paul Keels, who is currently the sports director for WLW and WCKY Radio in Cincinnati, will join RadiOhio to become the new play-by-play broadcaster for Ohio State Football and Men’s Basketball this year.RadiOhio consists of WBNS-FM (97.1), WBNS-AM (1460), the Ohio News Network, the Radio Sound Network, and the Ohio State Buckeyes Radio Sports Network.Keels was approached for the job early last May.For football, Keels joins Jim Lachey and Jim Karsatos in the booth, replacing Terry Smith, while for men’s basketball Keels takes over for Dwight Burgess and joins Ron Stokes. Burgess will continue on as the play-by-play announcer for the Columbus Clippers while Smith, who ends a 12 year tenure broadcasting football, 11 years broadcasting basketball, will continue as the Columbus Crew broadcaster.”I’m certainly looking forward to being part of Ohio State broadcasts and I hope to give listeners quality play-by-play,” said Keels, who is a Cincinnati native.Keels has done play-by-play for the NBA’s Detroit Pistons, the NFL’s Cincinnati Bengals, the University of Cincinnati, and fill-in work for the Cincinnati Reds.”Basically we’re always trying to improve our product and we felt the addition of somebody of Keels caliber does just that,” said Dave Van Stone, vice president and general manager of RadiOhio. “His experience in play-by-play and his work as sports director at WLW really should add to our coverage of OSU.”Keels’ other responsibilities will be as a contributor on the all sports oriented programs on WBNS-AM, and as co-host of The John Cooper Call-In Show, The Jim O’Brien Call-In Show, and Buckeye Round Table. He expects to join the RadiOhio group in early August.”I hope that people will be able to turn us on and be able to follow and enjoy OSU’s games,” said Keels.