In the midst of an 86-tweet, three-hour long rampage late Wednesday and into early Thursday, rapper Kanye West took to Twitter to announce his latest venture, DONDA, and I’ll be damned if he doesn’t deserve credit for aiming so high.

Named after his late mother, Donda West, the design company will “galvanize amazing thinkers and put them in a creative space to bounce there (sic) dreams and ideas,” West said in a tweet.

So what does that mean?

The company will have 22 divisions “with a goal to make products and experiences that people want and can afford,” and to “dream of, create, advertise and produce products driven equally by emotional want and utilitarian need … To marry our wants and needs,” he tweeted.

So beneath all that, what can we expect from DONDA?

West tweeted he’s working on a science fiction project called “2016 Olympics.” He also said he wants to design the “MTV Video Music Awards” — the same awards show where he infamously interrupted Taylor Swift during her acceptance speech in 2009.

It’s an impressive concept to say the least. We already knew West has big aspirations as an artist. He’s been working on his own fashion line, designed his own shoes (the “Air Yeezys”) and has directed his own short film, “Runaway.”

This takes it to a whole new level; one that’s quite unforeseen.

Musicians have ventured into other areas, sure. Britney Spears has her fragrances and Miley Cyrus has her own cheap line of clothes at Walmart. However, no other artist has attempted crossing into several different mediums like this.

And before anyone brings up the old, “Kanye is still a jerk” schtick, let’s look at some other things West tweeted.

West said he wants to start a new school system where children start off with a “major” in grammar school, similar to how performing arts schools work.

He also said he wants to create a school where children with high “emotional IQs” are treated fairly, and that students shouldn’t be punished for using their iPhones, but rather instructed how to use them properly, since adults are allowed to use them in the real working world.

If West is being disingenuous, he’s putting on an awfully fancy charade. Sadly, however, haters will keep hating West even if he cured cancer. He even qualified his stance as saying he hasn’t purchased a new car or piece of jewelry in two years, which he admitted “is not a very rapper thing to say.”

West is different from a lot of rappers, not only because his music is truly great, but because he’s an artist with real imagination.

Sure, he has a bad rap for being a jerk. But that aside, he deserves to be recognized just for conceptualizing this project.

He’s created hype with DONDA, and thus, expectations are high, but should he follow through, he’ll do something unprecedented, something the majority of mainstream artists without a sliver of imagination could ever dream of doing.