A box of chemical waste caught fire at the Bulk Chemical Warehouse Friday at about noon. The small fire started when movers were disposing of waste from the building, located at 2600 Kenny Road.

A box, brought up from the basement of Dreese Laboratory two days prior to the incident, began smoking while it was being moved and then caught fire. A staff member was able to extinguish the fire and no one was injured. The box was filled with multiple black garbage bags containing chemical waste, according to a University Police report.

Two individuals suspected to be under the influence of alcohol were arrested at the Schottenstein Center Thursday night during a Luke Bryan concert.

A 24-year-old woman was arrested for disorderly conduct at the Schottenstein Center Thursday at about 8 p.m. Later the same night, a 24-year-old man was also arrested for disorderly conduct.

Following the concert, four workers sustained minor injuries after part of the stage collapsed. According to a Schottenstein Center employee who wished to remain anonymous because of his employment, the incident occurred when a forklift carrying large video equipment hit the stage and caused multiple boards to collapse. From there, a domino effect took place as employees fell into the stage and sound equipment fell on those employees.

There were 14 total thefts reported on Ohio State’s campus this week from Jan 15. to Wednesday.

In one incident, a 25-year-old homeless man was arrested for theft after attempting to steal a Droid phone valued at $200 from an individual at the Wexner Medical Center emergency department Friday at about 4:15 a.m. The phone was recovered and returned to the owner.