Dorothy isn’t in Kansas anymore. Well, Perez Hilton isn’t in Los Angeles anymore, but Ohio State students aren’t going to mind because he will be right here in Columbus bringing the news to Buckeyes.
He’ll talk about everything from multi-colored hair, partying with celebrities every day, living lavishly while dishing dirty secrets on celebrities and being Lady Gaga’s “BFF” to lecturing OSU students about embracing mistakes and of course, gossiping.

According to the Los Angeles Times website, Hilton, formerly Mario Lavandeira, attended New York University for acting, but once “The Insider” proclaimed his blog was “Hollywood’s most-hated website,” his blogging career became a success.

The self-proclaimed “Queen of All Media” has no shame in his game. He is the ultimate celebrity know-it-all and isn’t afraid to tell it all. Here’s what he had to say to The Lantern.

Q: Have you ever been to Ohio?
A: No, but I’ve always wanted to. I’ve heard great things about it, especially that they pride themselves on having great amusement parks. I love a good theme park and I’m a huge fan of roller coasters and water slides.

Q: What are your expectations for coming to OSU and talking to students?
A: I’m expecting there to be a lot of fierce and fabulous females, and hopefully some guys, too. Although if its a big ol’ sorority party, I will have a great time as I definitely know how to entertain the ladies. And the guys should come because it will be a great way for them to get a date.

Q: What topic are you going to address to OSU students?
A: The theme is learning from my mistakes and inspiring them to embrace their own and learn from them and be happy. Happiness just doesn’t happen. It’s created, it takes a lot of work.

Q: There’s an old quote that says, “being famous is the best revenge.” Is there anyone in your past that this applies to?
A: I don’t like to think of myself as famous. I work hard and I’m well-read, but I’m too busy on what I’m doing right now to worry about laughing in anybody’s face from the past. Although that would be nice. I don’t really have any great stories like that to share. I mean I’m still banned from the Chateau Marmont and not invited to certain parties, so I don’t have a big head. I don’t take any of this too seriously.

Q: How does it really feel to be the Queen of All Media?
A: It feels exhausting. It’s a lot of work but I love what I do, so I don’t really look at it as work. I feel really lucky to be my own boss and be able to travel and come to Ohio State and just do whatever I want. Entertain people and be creative and have fun and be silly and just really enjoy it.

Q: Is there anything you have ever regretted posting?
A: Yes, definitely. Like the few times I’ve been wrong. I always regret when I make a mistake, but thankfully the mistakes I make aren’t that often and that big.

Q: Celebrities everywhere fear your blog, how does that make you feel?
A: I don’t mind being feared, in fact, I kind of like it.

Q: Favorite celebrity?
A: I love musicians. So anyone music related I usually tend to love. I’m all about Lady Gaga and I love Taylor Swift, Katie Perry and Robyn for the more smaller underground acts, and of course I love Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, and I really love Lindsay Lohan even though she’s a hot mess.

Q: Least favorite?
A: It depends really on the week or the day. Who is it today? Most recently, like my least favorite these days is Sandra Bullock’s husband, Jesse James, what a d-bag.

Q: Who is your celebrity train wreck of the moment?
A: Probably Lindsay Lohan.

Q: Recently, there’s been drama with you and Tila Tequila, if you could describe her in one word, what would it be?
A: Nonexistent.

The Media Queen will be giving the scoop to OSU students in the Ohio Union’s Archie Griffin Grand Ballroom Friday.

The diva himself will take the stage at 6 p.m.