R&B singer Trey Songz and rapper Juelz Santana performed a sold-out show at the Palace Theatre on Saturday night.

The concert, sponsored by local radio station Power 107.5, had attendees of all ages. Radio station host Konata Holland was the master of ceremonies, and Ohio State’s own DJ Fate played music to keep the crowd entertained in between acts.

Freekey Zekey, a member of Santana’s group Dipset, brought the rap star out to a screaming audience. The rapper, surrounded on stage by his friends, performed some of his most popular songs and collaborations. The song “There It Go,” also known as “The Whistle Song,” had the audience rapping and whistling along. His other hits, such as “Oh yes” and “Back to the Crib,” were also well-received.

Santana performed his verses from song collaborations on “Hey Daddy,” “Beamer, Benz or Bentley,” “Hey Ma” and “Oh Boy.”

In the middle of his performance, theater employees threatened to shut down the show because too many people were on stage. Santana yelled at the employees that those were his Ohio friends, but they were still removed from the stage.

Santana didn’t allow it to ruin the energy at the show. He pulled out a bottle of alcohol and began to perform a few freestyle verses for the audience.

His performance of the Jim Jones song “Ballin” kept the crowd hyped as it sang along to the chorus and performed the signature dance move.

After Santana finished performing, audience members began to leave their seats to rush the stage in anticipation of concert headliner Trey Songz.

DJ Fate attempted to keep the crowd entertained with music, but instead of singing along, the crowd screamed, “Trey, Trey, Trey.” The crowd became so restless that it began to boo anyone who walked on stage who wasn’t the singer.

When the curtains opened and the R&B crooner appeared on the stage, the audience went crazy. A young female was there to greet him and present him with a bouquet of flowers. Trey thanked her with a hug and kiss on the forehead.

He performed songs off his latest album, “Ready,” including crowd favorite “Say Aah.”

The audience danced and sang along with Songz as he began to point out different women in the crowd. A few ladies attempted to run on stage but were stopped by security guards and escorted off.

He created an emotional performance of his edgy song “Black Roses” as he stood on stage in a red spotlight. His upbeat performance of “I Need a Girl” featured him dancing on the stage and people dancing in the crowd.

At the end of his performance, Trey Songz took his shirt off and told the crowd he loved Ohio.

Audience members had mixed emotions about the show because of Songz’s short amount of time on stage. He performed for 30 minutes, and some disappointed fans took to Twitter to vent their frustrations.

“I’m about to stand here & wait for @SongzYuuup to come back out. This must be a cruel joke,” one person tweeted.

Trey received all the positive and negative feedback via his Twitter account and he decided to respond.

“Building cut me short, told me I had to finish by 10,” he tweeted “but sheeeit I wlda kept rockin,”