Monday was another tumultuous day for Charlie Sheen. The actor made waves by announcing an internship opportunity to be his Social Media Intern, and then Warner Brothers announced Sheen’s firing from the show “Two and A Half Men.”

Sheen starred on the show since its debut in 2003. According to Entertainment Weekly, Sheen was the highest paid actor on television, making $1.8 million an episode. The relationship went downhill last week.

“After careful consideration, Warner Bros. Television has terminated Charlie Sheen’s services on ‘Two and a Half Men’ effective immediately,” the company said in a statement.

Sheen did not seem concerned by the announcement.

“This is very good news,” he told TMZ.com. “They continue to be in breach, like so many whales.”

The actor also referred to his former employers as a “warlock” existing in a “terrestrial dimension.” Sheen issued similarly unusual quotes last week, including statements that he had “tiger’s blood” and was “bi-winning,” as opposed to being bipolar. The furor surrounding his statements led more than 1.5 million Twitter users to follow him over a period of two days. Sheen was later certified by the Guinness Book of World Records as having the fastest addition of Twitter followers in a 24-hour period.

His sudden popularity online inspired his announcement of the “#TigerBloodIntern” position on his Twitter page.

“I’m looking to hire a #winning intern,” he wrote.