A female student was arrested for disorderly conduct after officers responded to a report of an intoxicated female who had fallen and hit her head at Morrison Tower Sunday at about 12:30 a.m.
The student was in her room crying when officers arrived. When officers asked what was wrong, the student responded with slurred speech, “Why the f*** are you here? Get out of my room,” according to a University Police report.
It was determined the student did not need to go to the hospital but needed someone to look after her. The student’s roommate was not in the building and the hall staff did not feel comfortable watching her. The student began displaying more disruptive behavior and was arrested, according to the report.
There were five total reports of disorderly conduct on Ohio State’s campus this week from April 18 to Thursday.
In addition, there were 14 thefts reported on campus this week.
A female staff member reported trafficking in drugs, marijuana at Morrill Tower on Sunday around 11:30 p.m.
A male non-affiliate reported criminal damaging to a coffee machine owned by AVI Food Systems at Gerlach Hall on Monday at about 3:30 p.m. The event took place sometime between Friday at 5 p.m. and Monday afternoon. The damages were valued at $100 according to the report.
A 19-year-old male non-affiliate was arrested for operating a vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol and possession of drugs near College Road and 17th Avenue Sunday at about 3 a.m.