Michigan flexed their muscles last night and dropped Ohio State 6-1 at the Ohio State Fairgrounds.’They are the number-one in the nation for a reason and you saw that tonight,’ Ohio State coach John Markell said.Mike Legg opened the wound in the first with a spectacular goal, sliding down the ice on his back, and beating goalie Ray Aho to his glove side.The Wolverines never looked back scoring the next three goals to open up a commanding 4-0 lead.The Buckeyes got their lone goal when Chad Power found Hugo Boisvert in front of the net, for his eighth goal this season.The Buckeyes were not able to maintain their momentum however as the Wolverines scored 17 seconds later as John Madden was able to telestrate a beautiful goal.’We would of had to score on almost every chance just to get them set back on their heels,’ Markell said.The Buckeyes chances were few and far between as they were only able to manage 14 shots on goal to Michigan’s 51.’I think we might have conceded a little too much to them especially in the one-on-one battles,’ Markell said. ‘They have team speed and they were re-grouping coming in fours and fives all the time and it is hard to contain that.’ .Penalties hurt the Buckeyes which took 18 in the game and were constantly on the penalty kill.’Their speed caused our guys to take some penalties and that got us out of our flow,’ Markell said. ‘Instead of playing five-on-five we were killing penalties all night.’ Ohio State was able to control Michigan’s star Brendan Morrison but the Wolverines were able to spread their offense as six different players scored.’It doesn’t matter to me who scores as long as our team is playing well,’ Michigan coach Red Berenson said. ‘You got to measure players by more than their statistics.’The Buckeyes have no time for remorse. They will travel to Oxford to play yet another top-ten team on Saturday.Miami has lost four consecutive games and will take on Bowling Green Friday in Bowling Green.Last time these two teams faced-off the Redskins buried the Buckeyes 9-3, scoring early and often on goalie Aho.