You`ve heard the hit “It`s All About Me” on the radio, or perhaps you`ve seen the video for “Movin` On,” featuring a newcomer with her own style. Who is she? Mya.Mya is the multi-talented, 18-year-old from Washington, D.C., who has just released her self-titled, debut album on University Music Entertainment/ Interscope Records.Mya may be young, but she`s lived and it is evident in her music. This R&B album, produced mostly by A. Haqq Islam, is about relationships. The album`s 12 cuts will take you through the ups and downs of being young and being in love.”What Cha Say,” written and co-produced by Mya, starts the album off with an up-beat song, which takes you into “Movin` On,” one of the album`s hit singles. In this song, Mya informs her man that she knows he is cheating on her, and she is “movin` on” to bigger and better things.”Baby It`s Yours,” and “Keep On Lovin` Me” are next, and Mya has no problem telling “that special someone” that she is his and she wants him to keep on loving her. Next is “It`s All About Me,” featuring Sisqo of Dru Hill. This was Mya`s first hit single. This song, co-written by Sisqo and producer Darryl Pearson, asks the question many women won`t ask, “Are you gonna get it up?”The slow tempo and beat make you tap your feet, as Mya informs someone to forget about themselves, because it`s all about her.Following close behind is “If You Died, I Wouldn`t Cry Cause You Never Loved Me Any Way” Sound harsh? You should hear the lyrics! This song reaches out to all listeners, male and female. Almost everyone has been hurt badly by someone, and this song says what so many people truly feel toward the person that hurt them.”We`re Gonna Make Ya Dance,” co-written by Mya, and “If You Were Mine” are next on the album. “We`re Gonna Make You Dance” has a fast beat that literally makes you dance, while “If You were Mine” has a more soft and mellow tempo, perfect for slow dancing.”Bye Bye” is next with its up-beat tempo. This song, co-written by Mya, features Missy “Misdemeanor” Elliott. This song is Definitely a must-hear.”Anytime You Want Me” and “Don`t Be Afraid” follow “Bye Bye.” Mya makes it clear that she knows what she wants, and she`s not afraid to show it.Closing the album is “My First Night With You.” This song, co-written by Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds and Diane Warren, is soothing with its slow tempo. It is a very smooth way to end the album.Mya`s debut album is a good one. If you like songs that relate and bring people together, without the bubble gum effect, then this is definitely an album for your own personal collection.