The second power outage on Ohio State’s campus in two days hit 13 buildings Thursday afternoon.

All power was restored by 5:15 p.m., said Lindsay Komlanc, spokeswoman for OSU Administration and Planning, but the cause has not yet been determined.

Buildings affected included the RPAC, Independence Hall, 18th Avenue Library and Bricker Hall. Power was back in Hughes Hall, Hopkins Hall, Hayes Hall and the Wilce Student Health Center by 5 p.m. and back in all buildings about 15 minutes after that.

The RPAC closed completely for about 40 minutes, but shortly before 5:30 p.m., it opened again for open rec. All group fitness classes scheduled for Thursday night, however, remain canceled, and the aquatic center and its programs are still closed as of 5:30 p.m., according to the RPAC Twitter account, @OSURec.

The outage happened “just after 4 p.m.,” Komlanc said. OSU crews will be investigating the cause of the power lapse Thursday evening and Friday.

One day earlier, most of OSU’s South Campus experienced a power outage. The failure of a cable leading into Baker Hall caused a string of outages that affected 21 buildings, including Baker Hall East and West, Hale Hall, the Ohio Union, Kennedy Commons and Park-Stradley Hall. The outage was discovered Wednesday afternoon, and all power was restored within about four hours.