Recurring home invasion armed robberies in the Ohio State Columbus campus area prompted University Police to issue a public safety notice late Wednesday afternoon.

A female OSU student living on West Maynard Avenue reportedly awoke to two suspects pointing guns at her Wednesday at about 11:30 a.m. The suspects, who reportedly gained access through a side window, allegedly bound the woman’s hands and put her in the basement, according to the notice.

The Columbus Division of Police responded to the call.

The suspects were described as a Latino male about 25-30 years old, between 6 feet and 6 feet 2 inches tall, and a 6-foot-1-inch black male who was wearing a gray Michigan sweatshirt and a mask, according to the notice.

About three and a half weeks earlier, Columbus Police responded to a call at about 10 a.m. Aug 19 reporting a man and his roommate were victims of a home invasion robbery on West Oakland Avenue.

The males, both OSU students, reportedly responded to a knock at the door and found two suspects who forced their way into the males’ home at knifepoint, according to the notice.

The suspects in the incident were described as a white male with short blonde hair wearing a red OSU sweatshirt and a black male wearing dark clothing. Both suspects were allegedly about 20-25 years old and stood at about 6 feet tall.

The notice was issued after 5 p.m. Wednesday.

University Police and Columbus Police representatives did not immediately respond to calls requesting comment about the notice Wednesday afternoon.