Thursday, Nov. 2

Speak Easy, 7 p.m. at Wild Goose Creative, 2491 Summit St. Guests will enjoy live storytelling and the chance to grab the microphone themselves. Tickets are $5 at the door.

Death From Above, 7 p.m. at Newport Music Hall, 1522 N. High St. The Canadian rock duo will perform with The Beaches. Tickets are $27.50 plus fees via Ticketmaster.

Friday, Nov. 3

Chris Stapleton, 7 p.m. at Nationwide Arena, 200 W. Nationwide Blvd. The country singer and songwriter will perform with Mary Stuart and Brent Cobb. Tickets start at $70.75 via Ticketmaster.

Christmas Ale Tapping, 6:30 p.m. at Barley’s Brewing Co., 467 N. High St. Celebrate Barley’s 25th anniversary with the tapping of Barley’s traditional Christmas Ale, an appearance by Columbus’ former Mayor Coleman and live music by Sean Carney. Admission is free.

Saturday, Nov. 4

Gallery Hop, 4 p.m. in the Short North Arts District. Explore Columbus’ art scene with an evening of gallery exhibitions, street performances and the many restaurants and bars the district has to offer.

Glasslands, 6 p.m. at A&R Music Bar, 391 Neil Ave. The rock band will perform alongside Ghost Key, Church Tongue and Cure Culture. Tickets are $10 plus fees via Ticketmaster.

Sunday, Nov. 5

Made Local Marketplace, 12 p.m. at Polaris Fashion Place, 1500 Polaris Pkwy. The first of two Made Local holiday shows features items from 80 Ohio vendors spread across the mall. Admission is free.

Poses and Poke, 10:30 a.m. at Core Power Yoga, 14. W. Millay Alley. Start the morning with a hot yoga class followed by a walk down to Hai Poke in the Short North for free ginger tea, wontons and add-ons to your poke bowl purchase. No registration is required. Admission is free.