Home » Campus » Area » Campus area crime map Nov. 27 – Dec. 4

Campus area crime map Nov. 27 – Dec. 4

A burglary was reported to the Columbus Division of Police as having occurred at a residence on East 12th Avenue near North Pearl Street on Thursday between 1:30 and 3 a.m. According to the online log, a resident told police that unknown suspects entered the residence, threw food from the refrigerator on the walls and doors, smeared honey on the door knobs and stole $700 worth of electronics.

A woman not affiliated with Ohio State was arrested by University Police for theft at Rhodes Hall on Wednesday at 1:10 p.m.

A motor vehicle theft was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred behind a residence located on Summit Street near Chittenden Avenue on Friday at 6:35 a.m. According to the online log, the vehicle’s owner told police he had started the vehicle to defrost the windshield and that it was stolen while it was running.

A female student was arrested by University Police for operating a vehicle while impaired at the intersection of West 11th and Neil avenues Saturday at 2:33 a.m.

A man not affiliated with Ohio State was arrested by University Police for theft at the Ohio Union Gift Shop on Saturday at 12:26 p.m.

A man not affiliated with Ohio State was arrested by University Police for public indecency at the Ohio Union on Monday at 9:59 a.m. According to Union employee Matthew Bules, a third-year in finance, the man had been visibly masturbating earlier in the morning and then left. He later returned and was arrested on site.

Note: Crimes featured on this map do not represent the full extent of criminal activity in the campus area.

One comment

1. Himanshu mishra

Many many thanks for such knowledgeable article, If you were unable to fetch your last copied data on clipboard then just from here https://clipboardwindows10.com/ learn the process to clear clipboard history in windows 10 pc to keep your pc safe and secure.