A burglary was reported to the Columbus Division of Police as having occurred at a residence on East 12th Avenue near North Pearl Street on Thursday between 1:30 and 3 a.m. According to the online log, a resident told police that unknown suspects entered the residence, threw food from the refrigerator on the walls and doors, smeared honey on the door knobs and stole $700 worth of electronics.

A woman not affiliated with Ohio State was arrested by University Police for theft at Rhodes Hall on Wednesday at 1:10 p.m.

A motor vehicle theft was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred behind a residence located on Summit Street near Chittenden Avenue on Friday at 6:35 a.m. According to the online log, the vehicle’s owner told police he had started the vehicle to defrost the windshield and that it was stolen while it was running.

A female student was arrested by University Police for operating a vehicle while impaired at the intersection of West 11th and Neil avenues Saturday at 2:33 a.m.

A man not affiliated with Ohio State was arrested by University Police for theft at the Ohio Union Gift Shop on Saturday at 12:26 p.m.

A man not affiliated with Ohio State was arrested by University Police for public indecency at the Ohio Union on Monday at 9:59 a.m. According to Union employee Matthew Bules, a third-year in finance, the man had been visibly masturbating earlier in the morning and then left. He later returned and was arrested on site.

Note: Crimes featured on this map do not represent the full extent of criminal activity in the campus area.