The rape of a female was reported to the Columbus Division of Police as having occurred between 8 p.m. on April 5 and 2 a.m. April 6 in the 44th police cruiser district. The incident was reported to Columbus Police on Friday. The 44th cruiser district spans west to east from North High Street to the train tracks east of North Fourth Street and north to south from East Northwood Avenue and East Lane Avenue to East 11th Avenue. (not depicted on map)

A theft was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred between 12 and 2:30 p.m. on Thursday at a North High Street residence near West Tompkins Street. According to the online police log, $5,140 was stolen from the property, including consumer electronics, skateboards and $300 cash. The reporting person told police the living room walls were spray-painted and that she suspects her roommates are the culprits.

A report of impersonating a police officer was made to University Police as having occurred between 1:15 and 1:30 a.m. Friday at Houston House.

An incident of criminal damaging was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred at 10:20 p.m. Friday at an East 12th Avenue residence near Indianola Avenue. According to the online police log, the resident told police an unknown suspect threw a lawn chair through his kitchen window.

An incident of criminal damaging was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred at 1:42 a.m. Saturday at an East 12th Avenue residence near North Pearl Street. According to the online police log, the resident told police an unknown suspect broke her second-story window by throwing a beer bottle at it.

A man not affiliated with Ohio State was arrested at 2:51 a.m. Friday by University Police for drug trafficking on the Oval.

A male Ohio State staff member was arrested at 3:57 a.m. Friday by University Police for disorderly conduct and failure to disclose personal information at Mershon Auditorium.

A rape was reported to University Police by a female student as having occurred at 1 a.m. Sunday in Jones Tower.

Note: Crimes featured on this map do not represent the full extent of criminal activity in the campus area.