Home » Sports » Football » Football: Ohio State assistant coach Zach Smith arrested for criminal trespassing

Football: Ohio State assistant coach Zach Smith arrested for criminal trespassing

Ohio State wide receivers coach Zach Smith talks to junior wide receiver Eric Glover-Williams prior to fall camp on Aug. 5. Credit: Colin Hass-Hill | Sports Editor.

Ohio State wide receivers coach Zach Smith will appear in court on Wednesday after he was arrested on May 12 for criminal trespassing, according to a Delaware County Municipal Court record.

A spokesman for the Ohio State football team confirmed the information, but provided no additional comment on Smith’s arrest.

Smith pleaded not guilty to the original charges.

Smith is in his seventh season as the wide receivers coach at Ohio State and is also the recruiting coordinator. Smith spent five years at Florida under Ohio State head coach Urban Meyer as a graduate assistant and a quality control assistant.

Smith is the grandson of former Ohio State head coach Earle Bruce.

1. I do believe Courtney Smith stoke the fires in this relationship I do believe that Smith is 100% wrong I do believe Urban Meyer’s new of everything that was going on I also believe Urban Meyer’s told his superiors and I also believe Urban Meyer’s should keep his job I don’t particularly care for urban Meyer’s but I do care for the Ohio State football program which has nothing to do with allegations of abuse this is America you must be convicted of a crime proven guilty in a court of law

2. WHat i have to say about these days https://bluetoothwindows10.com/ has the best how to turn on bluetooth.

3. Smith is in his seventh season as the extensive receivers train at Ohio State and is also the recruiting coordinator. Smith spent 5 years at Florida underneath Ohio State head instruct Urban Meyer as a graduate assistant and the best manage assistant.