An assault was reported to the Columbus Division of Police as having occurred at 3:06 p.m. on Oct. 22 at the Target on North High Street. According to the online police log, the victim said she was exiting Target when the suspect walked toward her on the sidewalk and punched her in the face.

An incidence of tampering with a dangerous drug was reported to University Police as having occurred at 4:09 p.m. on Oct. 22 at Doan Hall.

An assault was reported to University Police as having occurred at 8:04 p.m. on Oct. 23 at the Women’s Field House.

A theft from a motor vehicle was reported to the Columbus Police as having occurred between 9 p.m. Friday and 7:30 a.m. Saturday near an East 15th Avenue residence near Summit Street. According to the online police log, someone broke into the rear passenger side door window of the victim’s car and stole $2,500 of medical equipment.

A rape was reported to University Police as having occurred between 3 and 4 a.m. on Sunday at Torres House.

A rape of a female was reported to the Columbus Police as having occurred at 3 a.m. on Sunday in the 44th police cruiser district. The 44th cruiser district spans west to east from North High Street to the train tracks east of North Fourth Street and north to south from East Northwood Avenue and East Lane Avenue to East 11th Avenue (Crime not depicted on map).