A theft from a motor vehicle was reported to the Columbus Division of Police as having occurred between 2 and 5:34 p.m. on Jan. 8 on East 19th Avenue near North Fourth Street. According to the online police log, the left rear window of the victim’s car was broken and $1,360 of property was stolen, including a laptop and a backpack.

A theft from a motor vehicle and an incident of criminal damaging was reported to Columbus police as having occurred between 11 p.m. on Jan. 8 and 12:45 a.m. on Jan. 9 near East 14th Avenue and North Fourth Street. According to the online police log, unknown suspect(s) broke the right passenger window of the vehicle, stealing and damaging $27,700 of property, including damage to the car and the theft of designer bags, designer clothing, makeup and a gift card.

A theft from a motor vehicle and an incident of criminal damaging was reported to Columbus police as having occurred between 2:30 and 3:15 p.m. on Wednesday on Chittenden Avenue near North Pearl Street. According to the online police log, unknown suspect(s) damaged and stole $2,840 of property, including damage to the rear windshield and theft of bags, laptops, watches, jewelry and gift cards.

An assault and incident of criminal trespassing was reported to University Police at 11:47 p.m. on Wednesday at the Wexner Medical Center Emergency Department.

An incident of criminal damaging and endangering was reported to University Police at 4:26 a.m. on Sunday at the Brain and Spine Hospital.