A felony theft was reported to the Columbus Division of Police as having occurred between 8:20 p.m. April 8 and 5:38 a.m. April 9 on Highland Street near King Avenue. According to the police log, the window of the victim’s vehicle was smashed open, and $6,700 was stolen, including various tool equipments and a CPAP sleeping-aid machine.

A felony theft was reported to the Columbus Police as having occurred at 10:30 p.m. April 8 on Summit Street near Northwood Avenue. According to the police log, an unknown suspect smashed out the rear window of the victim’s vehicle, taking $1,400 of property, including two digital devices and a scooter.

An incident of stalking — telecommunications harassment and harassment — was reported to University Police as having occurred between 3:59 p.m. April 8 and 2:20 p.m. April 9 at Pomerene Hall.

A burglary was reported to the Columbus Police between midnight and 9:34 a.m. April 9 on East 17th Avenue near Indianola Avenue. According to the online police log, unknown suspect(s) opened the window to gain entry into the apartment and stole $1,620 of property, including a television set, cellphone and gaming system.

An assault was reported to the Columbus Police as having occurred at 3:30 a.m. on Wednesday on Indianola Avenue near Chittenden Avenue. According to the online police log, the offender tried to “murder” the victim who was treated at the scene for “some redness and a small scratch.” The listed offender stated, “at 3:30 a.m. this morning he was sleeping and that the listed victim had fallen yesterday causing the injury.”

An incident of extortion — expose matter subjecting person to hatred, contempt, ridicule, etc. — was reported to university police as have occurred between 2:37 and 6:37 p.m. Wednesday at St. John Arena.

A burglary was reported to the Columbus Police as having occurred between 3 and 4:45 p.m. on Thursday on West 10th Avenue near Worthington Street. According to the online police log, the victims’ door was kicked in and listed $7,590 of stolen property, including video game consoles and accessories, clothing and six men’s watches.

An incident of motor vehicle theft was reported to the Columbus Police as having occurred between 1 and 9 a.m. Thursday on North Fourth Street near 15th Avenue. According to the online police log, the victim’s parked car was stolen, along with a cellphone and shoes that were inside the vehicle.

An incident of motor vehicle theft was reported to the Columbus Police as having occurred between midnight and 10:14 a.m. Saturday on West Oakland Avenue near Neil Avenue. According to the online police log, someone stole the vehicle while it was parked in the victim’s driveway.