A rape reported at Rhodes Hall and three reports of vehicles stolen off campus are among university-area crimes reported this week.

An incident of motor vehicle theft was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred at 11:30 p.m. Aug. 27 on North Fourth Street near East Ninth Avenue. According to the police log, an unknown subject took the vehicle from the listed area.

A burglary was reported to the Columbus Police as having occurred on Aug. 28 between 9 a.m. and 12:14 p.m. at a residence on West 10th Avenue near High Street. According to the police log, the person of interest gained entry by using a door code and stole two dogs valued at $1,200 and a fish valued at $200. The person of interest also slashed the tires of the victim’s vehicle. 

An incident of motor vehicle theft was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred between 10 a.m. and 12:55 p.m. Aug. 29 on Indiana Avenue near East Tompkins Avenue. According to the police log, an unknown suspect took the victim’s vehicle from the victim’s driveway. 

An incident of motor vehicle theft was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred at noon Aug. 29 on East 11th Avenue near High Street. According to the police log, the victim parked and locked her car at the listed location and returned to find it missing. 

A rape was reported to University Police as having occurred between 9 and 11:59 p.m. Friday at Rhodes Hall.

A burglary was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred between 4 and 6 a.m. Saturday on Indiana Avenue near East Oakland Avenue. According to the police log, an unknown person gained entry to the residence by removing an air-conditioning unit and stole $1,870 worth of property, including three laptops and three video game accessories. 

An incident of domestic violence was reported to University Police as having occurred at 4:46 p.m. Saturday at Dodd Hall.

An incident of theft from a motor vehicle was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred between 4 and 9 a.m. Monday on East Frambes Avenue near North High Street. According to the police log, unknown suspects entered the vehicle through unknown means and stole $3,000 worth of property, including a laptop and cellphone.