An incident of stalking was reported to University Police as having occurred at 6 p.m. Nov. 10 at Raney House.

A molestation was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred at 6:25 p.m. Nov. 10 on Summit Street near East 13th Avenue. According to the online police log, the victim was assaulted by the suspect while she was walking.

A motor vehicle theft was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred between 10:30 p.m. Nov. 10 and 6 a.m. Nov. 11 on East 13th Avenue and North High Street. According to the online police log, the victim parked her vehicle near campus while visiting with a friend and returned to it missing.

An incident of public indecency was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred at 8 p.m. Nov. 11 on West Blake Avenue near North High Street. According to the online police log, the victim was being followed home by an unknown suspect, who was wearing a black hoodie and black pants. She made it to her front door when the suspect called to her with his genitals exposed and began to masturbate. The victim ran to her backyard and called 911.

A theft was reported to University Police as having occurred between 11 p.m. Wednesday and 5 a.m. Thursday at Smith-Steeb Hall.

A robbery was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred at 2:30 p.m. Thursday on North Fourth Street near East 13th Avenue. According to the online police log, the victim was leaving his apartment when unknown suspects forced him back into the apartment and onto the couch while they stole $1,910, including an iPhone, Xbox, laptop and wallet.

A theft from a motor vehicle was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred at 7:15 p.m. Thursday on East Fourth Street near North Fourth Street. According to the online police log, the victim parked his car and returned to it 20 minutes later to find the back window broken and $3,850 of property stolen, including an iPad, laptop and backpack.

A theft from a motor vehicle was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred between 3:30 p.m. Thursday and 10 a.m. Friday on Indianola Avenue near North Pearl Street. According to the online police log, the victim accidentally left his semiautomatic handgun, gun magazine and ammunition in his vehicle and returned to it stolen. There was no evidence of forced entry, and the vehicle appeared to have been rummaged through.

An assault was reported to University Police as having occurred at 6:20 p.m. Thursday at Morrison Tower.