a

Ohio State sophomore guard Duane Washington Jr. (4) celebrates a win against Maryland with fans Feb. 23.Ohio State won 79-72. Credit: Cori Wade | Assistant Photo Editor

Ohio State men’s basketball ticket prices for Big Ten competition, premier games and season tickets could all see slight price increases next year. 

The Board of Trustees Audit, Compliance and Finance Committee will meet Thursday to discuss a proposal which wouldn’t change student ticket prices, but could raise prices for the public and Ohio State faculty.

Under the recommended plan, premier game tickets will increase by $2 per game. The university defined premier games of the 2019-20 season as Cincinnati, Villanova, Maryland and Michigan. 

The university recommends increasing conference game tickets by $1 per game for Zone 1-6 tickets. Student ticket prices will remain at $9 per game.

Zone 1 premier public season tickets will increase from $659 to $670. Faculty will increase from $599 to $612. 

The meeting agenda stated full season ticket package discounts will stay around 12 percent off the total prices of single game tickets for the public and 20 percent off the total price for faculty and staff.

Games played at St. John Arena will be included in the full season ticket package for the 2020-21 season, the agenda stated. In 2019-20, the game was an optional add on.

New proposal:

a

2019-20 ticket prices:

a