David Bentkowski, mayor of Seven Hills, Ohio, will visit Ohio State Tuesday to promote his new book, “Power of the Proclamation.” The memoir details his experiences as Ohio’s youngest mayor and tells stories of his run-ins with celebrities, many of whom are Buckeyes.

“It’s cool sharing with your buddies that you are hanging out with celebrities, so I wanted to share all the big stories and take everyone on the ride with me,” Bentkowski said.

The book includes a chapter on OSU celebrities Jim Tressel, Thaddeus Gibson, Ted Ginn Jr., Terrelle Pryor and members of O.A.R. It also includes stories about Ohio natives Drew Carey and Nick Lachey.

Bentkowski said he loves OSU and was proud to include celebrities from the university.

“No mistake about it, Ohio State is in my favorite city in the whole world,” Bentkowski said. “I’ve worn scarlet and gray since I was a little kid.”

Bentkowski admits to visiting Ohio State and being drunk on High Street. He said one of the most important things to his success has been honesty.

Bentowski said he wishes more young people would get involved in politics because they have great ideas.

“Anyone in my city can call or text me. I’m on Facebook,” he said. “Our generation thinks differently.”

One thing Bentkowski said he wants his readers to take away from his book is the ability to think outside the box.

The book was released in November and is available at poweroftheproclamation.com.

The entire first chapter is dedicated to “the Father” of modern shock radio: Howard Stern.

Some of the other chapters feature Ozzy Osbourne, Martha Stewart, and Norah Jones, as well as a chapter on how Cleveland loses in sports and another with reasons not to hate politicians.

In the final chapter, Bentkowski writes: “The most important people I want to meet going forward are not celebrities, but hopefully the tens of thousands of people I am going to meet on my cross-country book tour.”

Bentkowski will be available for book signing at the South Campus Gateway Barnes and Noble Tuesday from noon to 2 p.m.