Credit: Madison Curtis / For The Lantern and Michael Huson / Campus Editor

An OSU staff member reported on Thursday that a rape of a female student occurred at a North Campus residence hall during the second week of September. (not featured on map)

Four reports of public indecency were issued around 7:30 p.m. at the intersection of Kenny Road and West Henderson Road on Thursday. (not featured on map)

A female student reported a gross sexual imposition on Thursday. The incident occurred on March 30. The investigation is pending. (not featured on map)

1. Seven bike thefts were reported between Sept. 22 and Monday, two of which occurred at Morrison Tower.

2. A staff member reported disorderly conduct at Cunz Hall at 6:13 p.m. on Saturday.

3. An instance of trespassing was reported at the Ohio Union at 6:58 p.m. on Saturday by a known suspect.

4. Two burglaries from multiple dwellings occurred on East 13th Avenue within a block of one another, the first occurred at 3:49 p.m. on Sept. 22, and the second at midnight on Wednesday.

5. A second assault was reported on East Northwood Avenue at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday. The two parties involved were acquainted and the assault stemmed from an argument.

6. Two instances of disorderly conduct were reported on North High Street. The first occurred at 11:04 p.m. on Saturday, and the second at 1:28 p.m. on Sunday.

7. An assault was reported at a restaurant on North High Street on Sunday at 3 a.m.

Note: Crimes featured on the map do not represent the full extent of criminal activity in the campus area.