Ohio State sophomore defensive lineman Nick Bosa (97) sacks Wisconsin quarterback Alex Hornibrook (12) in the third quarter of the B1G Championship game against Wisconsin on Dec. 2 in Lucas Oil Stadium. Ohio State won 27-21. Credit: Jack Westerheide | Photo Editor

The awards continued to pile up for a trio of Ohio State players.

Redshirt senior center Billy Price, junior cornerback Denzel Ward and sophomore defensive end Nick Bosa were named first-team All-Americans by the American Football Coaches Association on Wednesday.

The announcement comes just two days after Price and Ward were named first-team All-Americans by the Associated Press. Bosa was on the second-team. All three were first-team All-Big Ten members.

This is the second consecutive season Price has been named an AFCA first-team All-American as a right guard. The redshirt senior also took home the Rimington Trophy, given to the nation’s top center, and was named the Big Ten Rimington-Pace Offensive Lineman of the Year. During the 2017 season, Price set the Ohio State record for consecutive games started, having started every game of his career since his redshirt freshman season.

Nick and Joey Bosa become only the second pair of Ohio State brothers to both be named first-team All-Americans, joining Ray and Archie Griffin. Nick has continued the legacy of the Bosa name, joining Joey as fellow Big Ten Defensive Lineman of the Year winners by taking home the hardware in 2017. Bosa has 32 tackles — 18 solo and 14 assisted — with 14.5 tackles for loss and seven sacks. He also forced a fumble.

Ward has shined in his first year as a starter, picking up two interceptions, 15 passes defended, 30 solo tackles, seven assisted tackles and two for a loss. He was named a finalist for the Thorpe Award, given to the nation’s top defensive back, but lost to Alabama safety Minkah Fitzpatrick.