Condado Tacos won “Best International Food” at Ohio State. Credit: Amal Saeed | Assistant Photo Editor

It’s almost a no-brainer that Condado would be featured during Best of OSU. Whether you order from an assortment of salsas, try the velvety queso or dive into the fresh guacamole, Condado Tacos is a crowd pleaser.

It seems like every time I scroll through Instagram, I see someone posing with their food trying to get that free taco. And all you need is more than 1,000 followers on Facebook or Instagram to save more than $3.

This year, the build-your-own tacos, tangy margaritas and rotating monthly specials all helped Condado earn the “best international cuisine” vote.

The fast-casual restaurant was founded in 2014 and is a popular place to grab a quick dinner with family or friends. No matter the time of day, the restaurant always seems alive as customers come and go.

To keep up with its growing popularity, Condado recently opened its sixth Columbus location in Dublin and also has Clintonville, downtown and Short North locations close to campus.

The Clintonville restaurant has a convenient parking lot attached to the building, while the Short North and downtown locations are in close proximity to other restaurants and bars if you want to turn your taco run into a full-evening affair.

Tacos can be customized with a variety of proteins, salsas and sauce options that can be mixed and matched, ensuring that even the pickiest of eaters are satisfied. Vegetarian and vegan options are also available.

All you need is a pencil and your imagination, as the possibilities for concocting your new favorite taco are truly endless.

Though the separate breakfast menu is no more, Condado has added some of the ingredients — like scrambled eggs and bacon — to the build-your-own menu to be enjoyed by patrons at all hours of the day, and the straightforward menu makes adding and subtracting ingredients as convenient as possible.

Whether it’s a Tuesday or not, students love their tacos. And it looks like this year, Condado tops the list as the best international restaurant in Columbus to satisfy the craving.

Story corrected with Dublin being named as the newest location of Condado instead of Clintonville at 12:20 p.m. on March 29.