A motor vehicle theft was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred between 6 p.m. Jan. 19 and 10:45 a.m. Jan. 20 on East Patterson Avenue near Adams Avenue. According to the online police log, unknown suspect(s) took the victim’s parked vehicle with its key inside. The suspect(s) also gained entry to vehicles belonging to the victim’s roommate and several neighbors.

An incident of public indecency was reported to University Police as having occurred at 9:30 p.m. Jan. 21 at Houston House.

A rape was reported to University Police as having occurred Wednesday at 10 a.m. at Lawrence Tower.

An assault was reported to University Police as having occurred at 1:45 a.m. Thursday at Norton House.

A robbery was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred at 5:05 p.m. Thursday on North High Street near West Ninth Avenue. According to the online police log, unknown suspects punched and kicked the victim before taking his cellphone. The victim was then transported to Ohio State main hospital.

An assault was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred at 10:45 p.m. Thursday on West Fifth Avenue and North Wall Street. According to the online police log, the victim was hanging out with the three suspects, and she purchased alcohol to share with them. The suspects did not like the brand she purchased, so they punched her in the head and face. The victim refused medical treatment.

A rape was reported to University Police as having occurred between 3:30 and 3:50 a.m. Friday at Scott House.

A theft from a motor vehicle was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred at 8:04 a.m. Friday on East 19th Avenue near Summit Street. According to the online police log, the victim was loading up her car to drive to school when she put her backpack in her front seat and quickly went back to her residence. When she returned, an unknown suspect smashed out her window and removed the backpack. Inside her backpack was about $2,500 of property, including a laptop, iPad, textbook and chargers.

An assault was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred at 2:40 a.m. Sunday on North High Street near Midway On High. According to the online police log, two men were assaulted by three other men who were then arrested by Columbus Police and later released.