For the seventh time this season, an Ohio State player has been named the Big Ten Player of the Week. This time it is strong safety Damon Moore’s turn.Moore, a sophomore from Fostoria, was named the Big Ten Defensive Player of the Week for his effort in the 38-26 win over Iowa.He finished the game with a team-high nine tackles and had three interceptions. The three picks tied an OSU single-game record for interceptions held by seven other Buckeyes. The last Buckeye to intercept three passes in a game was William White. He did it in 1987 against the West Virginia Mountaineers. ‘Damon came up with three key interceptions for us,’ OSU head coach John Cooper said. ‘I think he made some really good plays.’According to Moore, he felt the record didn’t matter and he was just happy to get the win.’I’m more excited with the win than the interceptions,’ Moore said. ‘I’m just happy to come out of Iowa with a win.’ Moore’s first interception came when he made a diving catch at the Iowa 27-yard line. Five plays later, quarterback Stanley Jackson hit receiver David Boston for a 17 yard touchdown pass. ‘With the corners we have, they’re playing tremendous and allowing me to be freed up like that,’ Moore said. ‘They make it easier for me.’ Moore is definitely becoming one of the defensive leaders for the Buckeyes. He leads the team in tackles with 54 (36 solo and 18 assists) and in interceptions with four. The four picks tie him for eighth nationally.