1. St. Louis Rams
Sam Bradford, QB Oklahoma
The Rams nab the new face of their franchise, although this team needs more than a face-lift.

2. Detroit Lions
Ndamukong Suh, DT Nebraska
Detroit desperately needs a playmaker on defense, and Suh will quickly become a fan favorite because of his non-stop energy and ability to wreak havoc in the backfield.

3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Gerald McCoy, DT Oklahoma
Tampa has many holes to fill, and McCoy gives the team a monster along the D-Line.

4. Washington Redskins

Russell Okung, OT Oklahoma State
Former starting quarterback Jason Campbell was beaten like a rag doll last year. The ‘Skins can’t afford to let that happen to the fragile Donovan McNabb.

5. Kansas City Chiefs
Bryan Bulaga, OT Iowa
With plenty of needs and no obvious choice, Kansas City could trade down. If not, Bulaga gives the Chiefs some beef up front.

6. Seattle Seahawks
Trent Williams, OT Oklahoma
Seattle is in a similar position as Washington. Former All-Pro left tackle Walter Jones tweeted in February that he was retiring and Seattle must keep quarterback Matt Hasselbeck healthy.

7. Cleveland Browns
Eric Berry, S Tennessee
The heralded Berry could be a savior for the Browns defense, giving the team a replica of Ed Reed and Troy Polamalu, who terrorize Cleveland twice a year.

8. Oakland Raiders
Bruce Campbell, OT Maryland
There’s no rhyme or reason why Campbell should go this early. However, these are the Raiders, and Al Davis is notorious for drafting workout warriors.

9. Buffalo Bills
Jimmy Clausen, QB Notre Dame
Which is worse? Placing the draft’s No. 2 quarterback behind a shaky offensive line, or drafting a top lineman prospect to protect Trent Edwards or Brian Brohm?

10. Jacksonville Jaguars

Derrick Morgan, DE Georgia Tech
The Jags traded Quentin Groves on Wednesday, Derrick Harvey has been a disappointment, Aaron Kampman is coming off a torn ACL, and they have to somehow pressure Peyton Manning.

11. Denver Broncos
Dez Bryant, WR Oklahoma State
Sure, coach Josh McDaniels probably won’t want to replace one diva receiver — Brandon Marshall — with another. But when Eddie Royal and Jabar Gaffney sit atop your depth chart, a receiver is a priority.

12. Miami Dolphins

Rolando McClain, LB Alabama
Bill Parcells will love McClain’s nose for stopping the run and his sensational leadership qualities.

13. San Francisco 49ers
Joe Haden, CB Florida
Haden’s cover skills make him the top cornerback prospect in the draft, but his inconsistent 40-times drop him out of the top 10.

14. Seattle Seahawks

C.J. Spiller, RB Clemson
Seattle’s war room will be doing backflips if Spiller falls into their lap. Julius Jones and Justin Forsett are not playmakers, which is what this offense desperately needs.

15. New York Giants
Jason Pierre-Paul, DE South Florida
Rumors have swirled that defensive end Osi Umenyiora is on the trading block. Whether true or not, the athletic Pierre-Paul gives the Giants depth along the line.

16. Tennessee Titans

Brandon Graham, DE Michigan
The Titans need major help along the defensive line, and Graham would add immediate depth. He dominated the Big Ten throughout his career.

17. San Francisco 49ers
Anthony Davis, OT Rutgers
The Niners have an opportunity to nab a pair of talented players with two picks in the top 17. Davis adds muscle to the O-Line.

18. Pittsburgh Steelers
Kyle Wilson, CB Boise State
Though the Steelers have shortcomings along the offensive and defensive line, their struggles in the secondary last season are well-documented.

19. Atlanta Falcons
Jerry Hughes, DE Texas Christian
Atlanta needs all the pass-rushing help they can get. Hughes can switch between end and linebacker.

20. Houston Texans
Ryan Mathews, RB Fresno State
The Texans would probably love to draft Texas native Earl Thomas to bolster their secondary, but Mathews gives them some thunder to Steve Slaton’s lightning.

21. Cincinnati Bengals
Earl Thomas, S Texas
Drafting Thomas here is a steal for Cincinnati, who will also be tempted to take Jermaine Gresham. Bengals safeties Chris Crocker and Roy Williams will both be 30 this season.

22. New England Patriots
Sergio Kindle, LB Texas
Surprisingly, the Patriots have a ton of holes to fill, one of which is a pass-rusher. Although he can be a liability in coverage, Bill Belichick will love Kindle’s versatility.

23. Green Bay Packers
Mike Iupati, OT Idaho
No longer will Aaron Rodgers be running for his life. Iupati will help to give the Packers QB more time to throw.

24. Philadelphia Eagles
Kareem Jackson, CB Alabama
The Eagles, who traded starting cornerback Sheldon Brown earlier in the offseason, would be wise to snatch Jackson, whose stock is rising fast.

25. Baltimore Ravens
Jared Odrick, DT Penn State
For a guy with a big frame, Odrick is surprisingly quick and will add depth to a thinning Ravens line.

26. Arizona Cardinals
Jermaine Gresham, TE Oklahoma
Arizona’s top tight ends are Anthony Becht and Ben Patrick. They need someone to stretch the middle of the field. They should look no further than Gresham, who runs like a gazelle and is the best available.

27. Dallas Cowboys
Taylor Mays, S USC
After dispensing of hard-hitting safety Roy Williams a year ago, Jerry Jones finds another play-making safety who depends too often on the big hit.

28. San Diego Chargers
Brian Price, DT UCLA
With Odrick gone, the Chargers will turn to Price to help fill the gap left by the departed Jamal Williams.

29. New York Jets
Carlos Dunlap, DE Florida
Add another player to the list of talented yet troubled offseason additions for the Jets. If Rex Ryan can get Dunlap to mature, he could be a monster in green and white.

30. Minnesota Vikings
Tim Tebow, QB Florida
Take a look at Minnesota’s depth chart. They have zero pressing needs. The Vikings can afford to roll the dice on Tebow. Brad Childress is a fan of Tebow and would allow him time to develop and eventually become the team’s starting quarterback, unless Brett Favre wants to play until he’s eligible for an AARP card.

31. Indianapolis Colts
Terrence Cody, DT Alabama
Each year, the Colts draft near the bottom of the first round, where the top defensive tackle prospects are typically no longer available. Instead of picking up their usual leftover scraps, Indy reaches a bit for Mt. Cody, who can plug gaps and block kicks.

32. New Orleans Saints
Sean Weatherspoon, LB Missouri
The Super Bowl champs are a little thin at linebacker, and the play-making Weatherspoon will be a perfect fit for their aggressive defense