Home » Sports » Football » Football: Ohio State to wear alternate uniforms Saturday against Michigan

Football: Ohio State to wear alternate uniforms Saturday against Michigan

Ohio State will wear alternate jerseys against Michigan on Saturday. Credit: Ohio State Athletics

No. 9 Ohio State will wear alternate uniforms for the second time this season when the Buckeyes taken on No. 24 Michigan at noon Saturday in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Ohio State will don all-white alternates with a wolf theme, similar to the jerseys worn earlier this season in the win against Penn State. The chrome black and silvers helmets will be the same style as the ones worn during the game versus the Nittany Lions.

The socks and numbers will feature wolf-like patterns, while the rest of the jersey and pants will be white. The Buckeyes will also be wearing Lebron Soldier 11 cleats.

1. This is a terrific report!

2. I’m 50 and a traditionalist. I’m tired of marketing departments trying to change things. These uniforms are disgusting and I can’t think of anyone that I know that would run out to their nearest Sporting Goods store to buy these jerseys.

• I agree I hated the all black and now I don’t like the white ones . That is not the colors for Ohio State, how would our players feel if no one in stands wore red.

3. The uniforms the Nike Buckeyes, sorry, I mean the Ohio State Buckeyes, are wearing today are the ugliest pieces of trash I’ve ever seen. You don’t see Michigan messing with their uniforms. Certainly not Penn St. or Wisconsin. When game time comes and State comes out in those uniforms I’m not watching. Period. You guys listen to Nike. I’m not!

4. Well I see Ohio State isn’e wearing Scarlet and Gray today against Butler. I think it’s time all of us write the Athletic director some letters letting him know how we feel about Nike co opting our colors. This has got to stop!