Thursday, April 5

COSI After Dark: Wild Wild West, 6 p.m. at COSI, 333 W. Broad St. This month’s event will feature activities such as lassoing and hobbyhorse racing, as well as food and drinks. Admission is $18 in advance and $20 at the door. The event is 21 and up.

Timeflies, 7 p.m. at Newport Music Hall, 1722 N. High St. The pop duo will perform with opener Bryce Vine. Tickets are $25 plus fees via Ticketmaster.

Friday, April 6

Twin Peaks, 7 p.m. at Newport Music Hall, 1722 N. High St. The Chicago-based, indie-rock band will perform with openers The Districts and Brat Curse. Tickets are $18 plus fees via Ticketmaster.

Walker and Royce, 9 p.m. at Trism. The dance-electronic duo from New York City will perform tracks off its latest LP “Self Help.” Tickets are $15 plus fees via Eventbrite. The event is 21 and up.

Saturday, April 7

Gallery Hop, 4 p.m. in the Short North Arts District. Explore Columbus’ art scene with an evening of gallery exhibitions, street performances and the many restaurants and bars the district has to offer.

Adult Egg Hunt, 6 p.m. at 6091 Cleveland Ave. The 21-and-over egg hunt will feature games, prizes and adult beverages. Tickets are $20 plus fees via Eventbrite.

Sunday, April 8

Coffee and Donuts, 10 a.m. at Eden Burger, 1437 N. High St. The vegan burger joint will serve vegan doughnuts in a variety of flavors as part of its first breakfast event. Admission is free.
Puppy Bowl, 12 p.m. on The South Oval. The first Ohio State puppy bowl will feature an array of events and one dog will be crowned the Most Valuable Pupper. A $5 registration and $1 entry fee for participants is required and a $3 suggested donation for the public.