Breakaway recently announced the daily lineups for their festival taking place Aug. 24-26.

Breakaway Music Festival officially released its daily lineups Thursday for the much anticipated three-day music festival, giving fans a further look into what to expect at the electronic and hip-hop infused festival.

Back for its fourth year in Columbus at MAPFRE Stadium, the festival will feature some of the top names in pop, hip-hop and electronic music.

Grammy-nominated pop acts Halsey and Khalid are the set to headline Friday, along with performances by Quinn XCII, Chris Lake, Gryffin, Drezo, London On Da Track, London Richards, GG Magree and Charlotte Lawrence.

EDM acts Odesza and Kaskade will headline day two, with performances from Rich the Kid, Kayzo, Dombresky, Ekali, Jack Harlow, Phantoms, Smokepurpp, GASHI, Yung Pinch and Loud Luxury throughout the day.

Chart-topping rap-trio Migos will close out the festival Sunday night, along with Jaden Smith, Flosstradamus, Flatbush Zombies, Jai Wolf, Grey, Shoreline Mafia, Nessly, Elohim, Shallou, Blasue Moore, Livvia and Rarri.

Prime Social Group has also announced the addition of local artists to the lineup. Sar3hob, The Emperor CHaz, Uhziz, Effee and Tae and The Waves will perform Friday, Blush, MOUF Worldwide, Vaance, Emogee, KMB, Crystal Gridz and Wrex on Saturday, and Giovanny, Jayswifa, iB-Rease, The Harley Boys and Lil Loski on Sunday.

Tickets are on sale now at their website for single day and 3-day passes. Breakaway kicks off Friday, Aug. 24 at MAPFRE Stadium, and doors open at 4 p.m. The festival will continue throughout the entire weekend, where doors open at 2 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.