An incidence of theft from a motor vehicle and criminal damaging was reported to the Columbus Division of Police as having occurred on Wednesday at 6 a.m. at East 15th Avenue near North 4th Street. According to the online police log, the victim’s car’s back driver-side window was broken by an unknown suspect, where an estimated $4,200 was damaged and stolen, including the victim’s backpack, laptop, stethoscope, two textbooks, a tablet, earbuds, charging cables and $500 in cash.

An incidence of criminal damaging was reported to the Columbus Police as having occurred on Thursday at 1:30 a.m. on East 14th Avenue between High Street and Indianola Avenue. According to the online police log, the listed victim stated they heard and then saw a white male and black male destroy the side-view mirrors on cars in a parking lot.

An incidence of assault was reported to the University Police as having occurred on Friday between 6:45 and 6:48 a.m. at Harding Hospital.

An incidence of assault was reported to the University Police as having occurred on Friday at 4:06 p.m. at Doan Hall.

An incidence of sexual imposition was reported to University police as having occurred on Friday at 6:21 p.m. in the SafeAuto Parking Garage at the Wexner Medical Center.