Jamie Goble, a 43-year-old employee of the Wexner Medical Center, was arrested for stealing from Doan Hall, where he works, Saturday at about 7:45 a.m.

Property related to the event was listed as confidential and not shown on a University Police report.

However, 10TV reported Monday Goble was accused of stealing 17 boxes of medical supplies worth more than $21,000, in addition to earlier in the month being seen on camera removing more than $27,000 worth of surgical staplers from a supply room.

A fight between roommates in a South Campus dorm resulted in a report of assault early Sunday morning.

A male student returned to his dorm room with some friends at about 2 a.m. The student said he brought the friends to the room to “get back at (his roommate) for waking him up multiple times throughout the week,” according to a University Police report.

When the student entered his room, his roommate got very angry and “physically picked up one of the people in the room and put them in the hall” and hit the first student.

When officers spoke with the roommate, he said he had woken up with “someone’s ‘bare a–’ in his face,” the report said. He then wrestled with one of his roommate’s friends whom he did not know and hit his roommate.

Neither roommate wished to press charges and the hall director resolved the situation by having at least one roommate move to a different residence hall, the report said.

In another incident of assault, a 38-year-old woman not affiliated with OSU was arrested for domestic violence and assault at Buckeye Village April 9 at about 9:30 p.m. She was suspected to be under the influence of alcohol, according to a University police report.

There were 27 total thefts on Ohio State’s campus this week from April 9 to Wednesday.

There were two arrests made for criminal trespassing coinciding with the Big Free Concert.

A 19-year-old male student was arrested for criminal trespassing at the South Oval April 10 at about 10 p.m.

Earlier that night, a 27-year-old male student, suspected to be under the influence of alcohol, was arrested for criminal trespass near Hale Hall at 9:15 p.m., according to a University Police report.

Caked Up, The Chainsmokers, Juicy J and Childish Gambino performed on the South Oval April 10 as part of the Big Free Concert, presented by the Ohio Union Activities Board.

A few days later, two women not affiliated with OSU were arrested for criminal trespassing after failing to leave the Schottenstein Center Sunday night. One of the individuals was 20 years old and the other was 21 years old.

Miley Cyrus performed Sunday at the Schottenstein Center with Icona Pop.