By the end of the day, Zeno’s and seven other campus area bars and restaurants might be forced to relinquish their liquor license.Residents of precincts 33e, 40a and 40b go to the polls today to determine whether Zeno’s, Adriatico’s Pizza, The Bier Stube, The Cornerstone, Estrada’s, JR Miggs, Maxwells, and Panini’s will be wet or dry.”It’s a matter of who goes to the poll,” said Sarah Mignery, co-owner of JR Miggs. A yes vote on issues 33b and 34c means business as usual for the bars and restaurants. A no vote will mean no alcohol for the establishments.Brad Miller, owner of Maxwells, said his bar and others plan to run a shuttle service between Maxwells and poll sites. If the area goes dry, the earliest the Division of Liquor Control can act is three weeks after the vote, said Patty Haskins, spokeswoman for the division. It depends on how long it takes for the Franklin County Board of Elections to verify the results, she said. When the results are verified, Haskins said, the division will notify each of the establishments that their liquor license will be revoked. Owners will have two options: cancel their license or have the liquor control division hold it until owners relocate, she said.Zeno’s was voted dry in November 1994 by neighbors who claimed the bar was a nuisance. Because of a new law passed earlier this year, Zeno’s owners placed two additional precincts, which includes the seven bars and restaurants, on a new liquor option.Miller said he will probably sell or move the bar if the issue fails.”I don’t feel like spending the money for appeal,” Miller said. “This area has treated me like dirt for so long.” Residents of 33e can vote at the Thompson Recreation Center at 1189 Denison Ave. People living in 40a can vote at the King Avenue United Methodist Church and members of the 40b precinct can go to the Columbus Public Library’s North branch at 1423 N. High St.